One Breath CNA is proud to announce the establishment of a scholarship program for students pursuing a degree in nursing. The award will be in the amount of $1000, and it will be given to two deserving students each year
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Be accepted into a nursing degree program
2. Be a graduate of One Breath CNA
3. Be an active Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply on our website, onebreathcna.com. The application process will require applicants to provide the following information:
1. Personal informaton, including name, address, and contact information
2. Proof of acceptance into a nursing degree program
3. Proof of graduation from One Breath CNA
4. Proof of active CNA status in Georgia
5. A brief video (500-1000 words) explaining why you are pursuing a career in nursing and how the scholarship funds will help you achieve your goals
Applications will be reviewed by a committee of One Breath CNA staff members. The committee will evaluate each application based on the applicant's academic achievements, community involvement, and essay response. The selected applicant will be notified via email and/or phone.
We at One Breath CNA are excited to support nursing students in their pursuit of a fulfilling career. We believe that by providing financial assistance to deserving students, we can help to alleviate some of the financial burden of pursuing a degree in nursing. We encourage all eligible students to apply for this scholarship opportunity.